Your health and wellbeing is our top priority, therefore we have made some operational changes for the benefit of our guests and staff.
We kindly ask you to read the below guidelines before visiting Ovens Valley Motor Inn:
Oven Valley Motor Inn COVID-19 Best Practice Guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold & flu symptoms please do not visit at this time.
- Check-in on arrival using your phone to scan the Service Victoria Code.
- Wear a face mask as and when directed by the Victorian State Government.
- Ensure you practice social distancing at all possible times.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use at reception.
All staff have been trained in our new hygiene regime, we kindly ask that you exercise strict hygiene standards during your stay.
As COVID19 restrictions vary state-to-state, we encourage you to please check your local government travel restrictions/requirements and ensure you take personal responsibility in adhering to these before choosing to travel to Bright. Up-to-date information is available from healthdirect.gov.au.
In addition, all interstate visitors from an orange or green zone require a permit to enter Victoria, details can be found at coronavirus.vic.gov.au.
We look forward to your visit.
Shannon and Simeon Crawley
Owners, Ovens Valley Motor Inn